Flooring Technology to Alleviate Your Stress Over Cleaning Floor Spills
Over the years, we have seen that one of the main problems people face with timber flooring is its lack of resistance to moisture. Many consumers especially fear the maintenance aspect of it when they are unable to mop the floors. There is good news, however, as the new Aquastop technology has provided a solution to alleviate the stress of over mopping and cleaning spills – we now have water-resistant laminate flooring on offer.
Here are the ranges as well as the benefits to see how it can add value to your home.
How Does It Work?
KronoSwiss Aquastop has been engineered to resist topical moisture including everyday household spills and accidents for at least 48 to 72 hours, depending on the range. It has an added layer of temporary protection and moisture resistance for a peace of mind. The moisture resistant laminates will handle swings in humidity much better than ever before, and the relative humidity will normalise before the boards are affected. Although it is designed for improved performance it is important to note that it is not waterproof and excessive water should still be avoided.
What Aquastop Ranges are Currently Available?
- 8mm, 48hr Aquastop Water Protection
- 12mm, 48hr Aquastop Water Protection
- 14mm, 72hr Aquastop Water Protection
In each range you will find a variety of colours to suit your particular style. All the series use natural resources and are child and pet-friendly as well as mopping.
What Are The Benefits?
- Innovative: the new water resistant laminate looks and feels like hardwood floor while bringing the latest technology to its design.
- A timeless look: KronoSwiss Aquastop provides an authentic oak look with modern colour tones from light to dark. It is a flooring that gives a timeless look and enhances any home.
- Environmentally friendly: manufactured to strict European standards, the emissions of vapours are at the same level as you would expect from wood in its natural state.
- Ecological: the resistant laminate has been produced at a modern, environmental friendly production facility.
- Durability: robust and scratch resilient to last a lifetime when well maintained. It features anti-fade and anti-static properties.
- Affordability: great value for money with its durability and authentic look when compared to traditional hardwood flooring. It is also low maintenance without the need for any wax, polish or sand, and is a long-term investment that will look new for years.
If you have any questions, are ready to purchase, or want to check it out in person, visit one of our stores and have a chat with one of our great staff. Also, browse through our timber flooring products in-store.
Tile Wizards stores are located across Australia, in and around:
- Sunshine Coast QLD (Tile Wizards in Bokarina)
- Coffs Harbour NSW (Tile Wizards in Coffs Harbour)
- Adelaide SA (Tile Wizards in Lonsdale, Para Hills West, and Richmond)
- Brisbane QLD (Tile Wizards in Brendale, Capalaba, and Springwood)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO READ:
Nowadays, there are a lot of alternative products for traditional timber flooring in the market that you can choose from. With so many options, it’s difficult to choose which material to use. Tile Wizards features the 4 most popular timber look flooring products to help you decide…READ MORE