Para Hills West Flooring Specialist In Carpet, Timber and Tiles
The options for types of flooring are almost limitless, and selecting the right type for your home isn’t an easy feat. With each home, comes a different preference or priority: are you chasing style, functionality, or simply want to stay within the budget?
In operation for over 24 years, at Tile Wizards we pride ourselves on getting you more, for less. We pioneered the warehouse format, and our stores are purposefully designed to make your selection easier, and ultimately offer our customers quality, price and the right advice.
Our projects are as vast as our experience, with both commercial and residential carpet, timber and tiling options available. As your local Para Hills West flooring specialist, we’re able to provide our customers with a wide selection and variety without compromising on quality. with three stores across Adelaide and South Australia, we’re able to work with you in order to bring your flooring vision to life – we provide options that cater for any budget, vision or practical requirement.
When selecting a Para Hills West flooring specialist that offers carpet, timber or tiles, why should you choose to work with Tile Wizards?
- Experience – We have over two decades of experience in helping Aussies to make the right flooring choices that best suit their home or office space.
- User Friendly – Our unique warehouse format enables us to stock a wide range of products, allowing customers to truly explore the best carpet, timber and tiling options for them.
- Regular Sales – We understand that undertaking any kind of home renovation usually isn’t cheap, which is why we provide rotating specials on our flooring solutions.
- Happy Customers – Many operators can talk the talk, but can they walk the walk? Our legion of happy, returning customers and reviews ultimately speak for themselves.
- Real Value – Not quite sure where to start? That’s okay, as one of our Para Hills West flooring specialists are on hand to help you via a free flooring quote.
With outlets located in various Australian suburbs, our Para Hills West showroom opening hours are as following:
- Monday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Thursday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday – 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday – 10:00am to 3:00pm
So if you are looking to get started with flooring solutions, sourcing carpet, timber or tiles, or even just want some honest and friendly advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Tile Wizards today.
Why Are People Building And Renovating In Para Hills West
Most Australians consider Adelaide to be a small city, but did you know that it takes twenty minutes to get just about anywhere in this small metropolitan hub? The heart of South Australia is also the only city in the nation considered to be a free settlement – that is, it was not established by British convicts. Also known as the City of Opals and Churches, Adelaide has been at the centre of forward thinking. It was the first city to give women access to vote, recognise Indigenous land rights, as well as criminalise sexual and racial discrimination.
If you head to the northern suburbs just outside of the CBD and close to the airport, you’ll find the leafy community of Para Hills West. Given it’s close proximity to the city and with a three bedroom home sitting at $315, 000 on average – it’s no surprise that the suburb’s popularity is booming amongst young professionals and families, with the average age of residents being 20 to 39.
The lifestyle in Adelaide is easy going – beach days, trips to the surrounding national parks and a relatively quick commute to work is the benchmark. There’s no real barriers stopping residents from moving “out” into the suburbs anymore, and to access more living space – they are. As Adelaide itself is quite a well established hub in South Australia, this is reflected in some very old (but affordable) housing options for those that call the city home.
However, taking on an older house usually means some form of a facelift – whether that be structural, or cosmetic. Buyers and investors will usually at some point have to give their property some love, and in turn keep the local construction and trade industries ticking over. Like most small regions, the community is tight knit, and maintaining a good reputation amongst the people is crucial if you want to retain those good reviews.
Thankfully, Tile Wizards have been supplying quality materials and quality service in Para Hill West for a number of years now, which we assume is one of the main reasons as to why our locals keep coming back.