Brisbane Flooring Specialist In Carpet, Timber and Tiles
The options for types of flooring are almost limitless, and selecting the right type for your home isn’t an easy feat. With each home, comes a different preference or priority: are you chasing style, functionality, or simply want to stay within the budget?
In operation for over 24 years, at Tile Wizards we pride ourselves on getting you more, for less. We pioneered the warehouse format, and our stores are purposefully designed to make your selection easier, and ultimately offer our customers quality, price and the right advice.
Our projects are as vast as our experience, with both commercial and residential carpet, timber and tiling options available. As your Brisbane flooring specialist located in the hub of Springwood, we’re able to provide our customers with wide selection and variety without compromising on quality. No matter where you are located in Brisbane or even the Gold Coast, our convenient location means we’re able to work with you in order to bring your flooring vision to life – we provide options that cater for any budget, vision or practical requirement.
When selecting a Brisbane flooring specialist that offers carpet, timber or tiles, why should you choose to work with Tile Wizards?
- Experience – We have over two decades of experience in helping Aussies to make the right flooring choices that best suit their home or office space.
- User Friendly – Our unique warehouse format enables us to stock a wide range of products, allowing customers to truly explore the best carpet, timber and tiling options for them.
- Regular Sales – We understand that undertaking any kind of home renovation usually isn’t cheap, which is why we provide rotating specials on our flooring solutions.
- Happy Customers – Many operators can talk the talk, but can they walk the walk? Our legion of happy, returning customers and reviews ultimately speak for themselves.
- Real Value – Not quite sure where to start? That’s okay, as one of our Springwood flooring specialists are on hand to help you via a free flooring quote.
With outlets located in various Australian suburbs, our Springwood showroom opening hours are as following:
- Monday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Thursday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday – 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday – CLOSED
So if you are looking to get started with flooring solutions, sourcing carpet, timber or tiles, or even just want some honest and friendly advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Tile Wizards today.
Why Are People Building And Renovating In Brisbane
Don’t be fooled by its reputation as being one big country town – Brisbane is a rapidly developing city with big opportunities, big ideas, and a big vision. The capital of sunny Queensland, “Brissie” has a population of around 2.3 million people and is Australia’s third largest city, coming in just behind Sydney and Melbourne. What the city lacks in size, it makes up for in sunshine and affordability, which is often why Southerners are moving up in droves. So what’s so great about Brisbane?
Apart from featuring an average of 300 days of sunshine per year, Brisbane has cemented its status as one of the world’s most liveable cities (ranking at #18, to be exact). Although the CBD itself is relatively compact, a part of the major attraction of Brisbane is the lifestyle – think sprawling gardens and parks, suburbs with their own individual characters, and weekends that are all about the great outdoors – and that’s not even mentioning its proximity to some of Australia’s best beaches found on the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast.
If inner city skyrises aren’t your thing, then the good news is that while the property market is booming, getting your foot in the door in the Brisbane region is still surprisingly affordable. If you’re in the market for a house, you can still pick one up for under $500, 000 that’s less than ten kilometres from the CBD (think Chermide, Keperra and Everton Park). The even better news for investors is that despite a global pandemic, Brisbane’s property market has remained remarkably resilient so far, with the median house price sitting at 3.6% higher than it was a year ago.
Balancing the needs of the locals that reside in the area has resulted in an influx of construction, renovations and amendments to the traditional accommodation in the region. While the traditional suburban home is still very much “in” – Brisbane has also seen a rise in units and apartment style dwellings pop up to cater to the growing student and young professional demographics that call the River City home. It’s also provided a welcome boost to the local job market, and tradies know where to go when it comes to sourcing their flooring needs.