Coffs Harbour Flooring Specialist In Carpet, Timber and Tiles
In 2020, the options for types of flooring are almost limitless, and selecting the right type for your home isn’t an easy feat. With each home, comes a different preference or priority: are you chasing style, functionality, or simply want to stay within the budget?
In operation for over 24 years, at Tile Wizards we pride ourselves on getting you more, for less. We pioneered the warehouse format, and our stores are purposefully designed to make your selection easier, and ultimately offer our customers quality, price and the right advice.
Our projects are as vast as our experience, with both commercial and residential carpet, timber and tiling options available. As your local Coffs Harbour flooring specialist, we’re able to provide our customers with a wide selection and variety without compromising on quality. We service all of Coffs Harbour and surrounding areas, we’re able to work with you in order to bring your flooring vision to life – we provide options that cater for any budget, vision or practical requirement.
When selecting a Coffs Harbour flooring specialist that offers carpet, timber or tiles, why should you choose to work with Tile Wizards?
- Experience – We have over two decades of experience in helping Aussies to make the right flooring choices that best suit their home or office space.
- User Friendly – Our unique warehouse format enables us to stock a wide range of products, allowing customers to truly explore the best carpet, timber and tiling options for them.
- Regular Sales – We understand that undertaking any kind of home renovation usually isn’t cheap, which is why we provide rotating specials on our flooring solutions.
- Happy Customers – Many operators can talk the talk, but can they walk the walk? Our legion of happy, returning customers and reviews ultimately speak for themselves.
- Real Value – Not quite sure where to start? That’s okay, as one of our Coffs Harbour flooring specialists are on hand to help you via a free flooring quote.
With outlets located in various Australian suburbs, our Coffs Harbour showroom opening hours are as following:
- Monday – 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday – 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday – 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Thursday – 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Friday – 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Saturday – 8:00am to 12:30pm
- Sunday – CLOSED
So if you are looking to get started with flooring solutions, sourcing carpet, timber or tiles, or even just want some honest and friendly advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Tile Wizards today.
Why Are People Building And Renovating In Coffs Harbour
Where the mountains meet the sea, Coffs Harbour has long been a seaside escape for Sydneysiders looking to escape the big smoke. Located between the Gold Coast and Newcastle, it is one of the primary commercial hubs on New South Wales’ Central Coast, and has a full time population that hovers around 75,000 residents. There’s something special about the laid back lifestyle, especially when considering the town’s proximity to nature with over fourteen national parks within driving distance.
While the local economy was once primarily bananas (hence, the iconic Big Banana), tourism is now the industry that’s really starting to take off. Coffs Harbour has shaken off it’s image of being a sleepy seaside town that was strictly for retirees, and has attracted some notable imports over the years that include Dick Smith, George Negus and even Russel Crowe.
Thankfully, this has provided a much needed boost within the local housing market. While new developments and investments are starting to pop up all over the city, it’s still retained a reasonable level of affordability for those looking to move to the region. The price for a three bedroom house is still averaging $450,000 – but the compounded growth rate sits at 4.7%. This is good news for investors, especially considering that the rental market also provides an annual yield of 4.8% for houses, and 5.0% for units – not bad at all for a coastal “retirement village”, particularly when considering the rise of holiday letting platforms such as Airbnb.
Holiday makers and celebrities that are coming to the area have a high expectation when it comes to the quality of properties, so it’s also provided a boost to the local economy. The good news is that Coffs Harbour is also very much a tight knit community, with second and third generation families still residing in the area. In turn, this has only solidified the power of word of mouth, and the construction and trades team in charge of the newer developments, property builds and renovations know exactly where to track down quality materials. For flooring solutions, Tile Wizards in Coffs Harbour has long been considered as the one stop shop.