Lonsdale Flooring Specialist In Carpet, Timber and Tiles
The options for types of flooring are almost limitless, and selecting the right type for your home isn’t an easy feat. With each home, comes a different preference or priority: are you chasing style, functionality, or simply want to stay within the budget?
In operation for over 24 years, at Tile Wizards we pride ourselves on getting you more, for less. We pioneered the warehouse format, and our stores are purposefully designed to make your selection easier, and ultimately offer our customers quality, price and the right advice.
Our projects are as vast as our experience, with both commercial and residential carpet, timber and tiling options available. As your local Lonsdale flooring specialist, we’re able to provide our customers with a wide selection and variety without compromising on quality. No matter where you are based in Adelaide, we’re able to work with you in order to bring your flooring vision to life – we provide options that cater for any budget, vision or practical requirement.
When selecting an Adelaide flooring specialist that offers carpet, timber or tiles, why should you choose to work with Tile Wizards?
- Experience – We have over two decades of experience in helping Aussies to make the right flooring choices that best suit their home or office space.
- User Friendly – Our unique warehouse format enables us to stock a wide range of products, allowing customers to truly explore the best carpet, timber and tiling options for them.
- Regular Sales – We understand that undertaking any kind of home renovation usually isn’t cheap, which is why we provide rotating specials on our flooring solutions.
- Happy Customers – Many operators can talk the talk, but can they walk the walk? Our legion of happy, returning customers and reviews ultimately speak for themselves.
- Real Value – Not quite sure where to start? That’s okay, as one of our Lonsdale flooring specialists are on hand to help you via a free flooring quote.
With outlets located in various Australian suburbs, our Lonsdale showroom opening hours are as following:
- Monday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Thursday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday – 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Sunday – CLOSED
So if you are looking to get started with flooring solutions, sourcing carpet, timber or tiles, or even just want some honest and friendly advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Tile Wizards today.
Why Are People Building And Renovating In Lonsdale and South Adelaide
Most Australians consider Adelaide to be a small city, but did you know that it takes twenty minutes to get just about anywhere in this small metropolitan hub? The heart of South Australia is also the only city in the nation considered to be a free settlement – that is, it was not established by British convicts. Also known as the City of Opals and Churches, Adelaide has been at the centre of forward thinking. It was the first city to give women access to vote, recognise Indigenous land rights, as well as criminalise sexual and racial discrimination.
It’s no surprise that it’s also been long considered as a great place to live. Renowned for its affordability, there’s plenty of beaches, wineries, national parks and a thriving dining scene to keep almost anyone amused. The south side of the city in particular, is home to a wealth of sprawling seaside communities.
Particularly popular with retirees, the community of Lonsdale and neighbouring O’Sullivan Beach offers a surprising level of affordability. With a three bedroom home selling for under $300,000 on average, the region is emerging as a winner for young families and professionals looking to break into the housing market. Surprisingly, Lonsdale was once a farming and agricultural part of the city, but in recent years was converted to a more industrial style hub. For residents, this saves them a trip across the city and can source many materials and equipment right around the corner from where they live.
As Adelaide is quite an old community, this is reflected in the styles and structures of the dwellings found in the region. Utilizing the available grants from the Morrison Government such as the First Home Owners Scheme and HomeBuilder Grant, many are taking the opportunities to invest in their property in the hopes of a future profit. This has proven to be beneficial for the local community, particularly when it comes to stimulating construction and renovation related trades. As a reasonably small community, it’s paramount that quality workmanship and materials are used when undertaking a home build or renovation, and the tradies know where to go to source their materials for flooring solutions.