Maintenance-Free Tile Flooring Alternative
By using the latest in high-definition digital printing during the production process a ‘no maintenance’ alternative to natural products such as timber, marble, travertine, stone and now slate has been achieved.
Disadvantages of Using Real Slate
Slate is also a heavier option than most flooring, and a reinforced sub-floor may be necessary. Finding a tiler who is willing to lay natural slate could also prove difficult or add extra expense to your project.
So if you want the look and feel of slate flooring, without the hassle and maintenance required, then digitally printed slate-look tiles are your best option.
Benefits of Using Slate-Look Tiles
These new ranges are indistinguishable from the natural product and offer the following benefits:
- Lower installation cost: no special cutting tools required, no sealing
- Lower maintenance: easy to clean, no staining, no warping, no splinters, no de-lamination, no flaking and no need to seal every five years
- Superior performance: versatile, fire resistant and wear resistant
The slate-look tiles are designed to mirror the beauty and uniqueness of authentic slate without the expense or installation headaches. And slate-look tiles last longer.
Come over to any Tile Wizards store and see the slate-look tile range they have in stock.
Tile Wizards stores are situated across Australia, in and around:
- Sunshine Coast QLD (Tile Wizards in Bokarina)
- Coffs Harbour NSW (Tile Wizards in Coffs Harbour)
- Adelaide SA (Tile Wizards in Lonsdale, Para Hills West, and Richmond)
- Brisbane QLD (Tile Wizards in Brendale, Capalaba, Springwood, and Toowoomba)
Find your nearest local Tile Wizards store – HERE